Dependent Visas

You can have your spouse join you in the host country as a dependent. This category of visa is called Dependent Visa. There are many categories of this visa depending on your visa status in the host country. For eg, A student studying in a foreign country can invite his wife on a student dependent visa after getting married. Similarly this can be done if you have received your permanent residency or citizenship in the host country. There are many tricky elements in this visa process as the embassy wants to ascertain that the student who is inviting his or her partner is financial stable, has a good track record, has police clearance and obeyed the laws of the country. In addition, the embassy also verifies the same information at the dependent’s end and considers the intent of marriage and profile of the dependent. Girnar Global can help your spouse apply for this visa and give step by step guidance on the process.

For detailed visa counseling please contact us