Coaching ILETS- PTE- TOEFL
The students need to cross an extra hoop for getting admission in top Universities across the world. Almost all the reputed universities require the student to clear an English language proficiency exam if they belong to a non-English speaking country or if they are non-native English speakers.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) are the three major English proficiency tests which are accepted worldwide. A student is tested on reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. A student needs rigorous training in order to crack these exams.
Girnar Global offers excellent coaching for IELTS, TOEFL and PTE which helps the students to crack the exam in the first attempt itself. The course structure is designed by seasoned professionals that help the students to enhance their reading, speaking, writing and listening English skills.
- Duration- 2 hrs. 45 minutes
- Score- 0-9 score band
- The Medium of Exam- Paper-based exam
- Official Site: https://www.ielts.org
- Duration- 3 to 4 hrs
- Score- 0-120 score
- The Medium of Exam- computer/ paper-based exam
- Official Site: https://www.ets.org/toef
- Duration- Approx. 3 hours
- Score-10-90 score
- The Medium of Exam- Computerized
- Official Site:https://pearsonpte.com
Why Girnar Global?
Girnar Global is a leading and fastest growing name in the immigration industry offering its pioneering services in study abroad opportunities. With an overall experience of more than 15 years, we have excelled in the field of international student consultancy.
- Girnar Global offers the most regular, intensive and comprehensive coaching for IELTS, TOEFL and PTE.
- All the faculty members are trained by the British Council and offers professional services in a most credible way.
- Every batch has a small class size that helps the students to grasp better as well as make the session more personalized.
- The fee is very reasonable and falls perfectly within the budget of a common man.
5 Stages of Career Counseling
- Getting to know the student. Develop strong working relationship between student and counselor.
- Complete Career Counseling Intake Form by parents and children. Create hope, assess presenting issues, access motivation for change.
- Increasing student’s awareness of career planning process.
- Building therapeutic alliance with parents and student.
- Assist the student in gathering a detailed analysis of who he/she is and what they have to offer.
- Analyzing the student through tests that cover facets such as social behavior, personality, psychometric and career interests.
- Information interviewing, Relational networking, Job shadowing and work experience.
- One to one interaction to discover a path that maximizes talents and interests.
- Bringing student and parent to a common fruitful platform.
- Prevent perceived barriers from pre-maturely ruling out options.
- Selecting the most appropriate option from range of alternatives discovered till date.
- Develop an action plan.
- Develop pre-requisite skills and identify resources available and/or needed for implementation.
- Identify back up plans and prepare for uncertainty.
- Executing the career plan with the help of counselor.
- Ensuring work done as per timelines decided.